[Timeline] Display two event columns for a week

Hi there,

I’m using @mobiscroll/angular 5.26.1 to create a timeline calendar. My expectation is to display all events in two columns for a week. However, I can’t find any documentation or examples for this case.

Please help me if you guys have any ideas about it.

Many thanks!

Hello @Duc_Dao :wave:

Can you share more information about the use case?
I’m curious about the context: where and how would this be used and why would you like to categorize/ show the events in two columns? Also, the time or the days of the week aren’t relevant in this case? - if that’s the situation, I would like to know more info about that as well.

hi @Zsombor, thanks for your reply.

Regarding my use case, I would like to display all events that will occur in a week. So that the day and time information is only useful for determining which week the event will be placed. The main reason I want to display events in two columns is the list of events in a week is very long so I want to utilize the horizontal space to display events instead of the list being too long and user might be scrolling down continuously - that is a not good UX.

Thanks for clarifying @Duc_Dao!

We don’t have a built-in solution for this at the moment.

While it is not supported, I would be more than happy to pass this on to the product team and add your voice to it. Feel free to share additional information that helps me describe the use-case in detail.