Schedulers - Week view - Using counts when exceeding number of events in the cell

Can we add ‘count, labels’ option for the Schedulers? Calendar has these properties and they are useful to display.

Hi @CodeTechMonster :wave:

At the moment, it’s not possible to implement such a thing. While it is not supported at the moment, I would be more than happy to pass this on to the product team and add your voice to it.

Feel free to share additional information that helps me describe the use-case in detail.

Hi Zsombor,
Thank you for the update.

I’ve switched from Dx-scheduler to Mobiscroller. Dx-scheduler has this kind of function. It is a handy function to display in case of multiple events in the same cell.
Please refer to the link and screenshot. I hope it would be a good reference. I would appreciate it if you could review this function and let me know the results of the review. Thanks.

https://js.devexpress.com/Demos/WidgetsGallery/Demo/Scheduler/RecurringAppointments/MaterialBlueLight/

1 Like

Thanks for the details :wink:

Happy to let you know that I added your voice and description to a request and when we have any news about this topic, I’ll let you know.

Thank you for the update. Are there any updates related to this topic?

Not yet. But, don’t worry, I’ll let you know when we have any news about this topic.

Hi there :wave:

We have just shipped Mobiscroll 5.28 where we added the maxEventStack option to limit the number of displayed events in the timeline rows. If the number of events reaches the specified value, a “more” button will be shown which opens a popover listing the undisplayed events.

Working example: Scheduler Set event stack size Example | Mobiscroll :point_down: