Schedule - Recurring Events Break Layout

I’m using React with the Schedule view. I’m on version 5.31.2.

When I have an event with a recurrence rule (the event has the recurring property), the layout breaks, causing events to overlap with each other.

The screenshot shows what it looks like. When I remove the recurrence rule, the layout is perfect. Note that the gray rectangle is the one with the recurrence rule (though I’m not sure that’s relevant because it isn’t the only one that’s messed up). Its start and end date are the day displayed (it’s the first occurrence) so the event has the proper start and end dates.

I suspect there’s a bug with the layout algorithm where it isn’t treating the recurring event as the full size (or existent) in some places and not others.

Hello @Ryan_Pillsbury :wave:

As my colleague mentioned on the other thread, this looks like this is a bug on our side.

Your voice is already added to the bug report and I’ll let you know when it’s fixed.

Hi @Ryan_Pillsbury :wave:

We have shipped Mobiscroll 5.32, where we fixed an issue where the order of the event was wrong when recurring events were present and timezones were also used.

Here you can find a guide on how you can update the Mobiscroll version to the latest: Welcome to the Mobiscroll Docs | Mobiscroll Documentation.