- We added missing type declarations for the jQuery version, so chaining jQuery selector functions now work with proper typings.
- We fixed the
maxRangeoptions to take into account the time differences when daylight savings change.
- We fixed in issue where the calendar swipe got stuck after a while on some Android devices.
- We fixed a styling issue that prevented the calendar to show up in Internet Explorer 11.
- We fixed an issue where an event ending at 00:00 appeared on the next day as well, filling the whole day.
- We fixed an issue where all-day invalid ranges (without specified start and end time) were not displayed.
- We fixed the display of all-day events, where the overlap was not checked correctly, and the width was not correct for events ending outside of the view.
For release notes please visit our release history.
PS. You will find an upgrade guide for moving from Mobiscroll 4 to Mobiscroll 5.