This release fixes AOT builds for Angular, type definition issues, Angular and Ionic Framework directive usage and contains a couple of date picker stability improvements and fixes.
Check out what changed below and update to the latest version.
- We fixed a bug in the trial packages that caused the AOT builds to fail in Angular 4 and 5 projects.
- We fixed an issue related to the metadata used by Angular 4 and 5 projects, that caused AOT build errors.
- We extended the type of the
setOptionsmethods parameter to make it accept options that are not common between different components.
Date pickers (Date & Time, Calendar, Range)
- We fixed a bug that didn’t let the time wheel to go below the start dates time, when selecting the end date in case of range selection.
- We fixed the disabled option, so the Datepicker won’t open when clicking on the input and the disabled option is true.
- We fixed a bug that prevented the value to be set to the ngModel, when using the datepicker as a directive in Angular and Ionic.
- We fixed a bug that resulted in an error in the AOT builds of Ionic 4 apps with Angular 8.
For release notes please visit our release history.
PS. If you’re coming from v4: We have composed an upgrade guide for moving from Mobiscroll 4 to Mobiscroll 5.