This release comes with various bugfixes and stability improvements for the date pickers, event calendar and scheduler.
Check out what changed below👇 and update to the latest version.
Date pickers (Date & Time, Calendar, Range)
- We fixed an issue with the labels, where the
textColorproperty of a label did not work correctly.
- We fixed an issue where the labels were not displayed correctly if loaded dynamically inside the
- We fixed a bug that closed the picker before the ranges end date was selected when using the iso8601 returnFormat option.
- We fixed a bug that cleared the whole selection when changing the time part of the start or end date using the iso8601 returnFormat option in the case of range selection.
- We fixed our touchmove listening logic, which resulted in error in certain conditions. (#481)
- We fixed an issue with the
- We adjusted the picker max width, if more than 2 months are displayed.
- We fixed the
getValmethod to always take into account the
returnFormatoption and return the values in the specified format.
- We added the missing export of the
MbscLocaletype, the type of the
localeoption, making it easier to customize the locales in a type-friendly way.
onChangeevent was not triggered when the datepicker was used as directive in Angular.
- We fixed the label highlight. When a label was clicked/hovered, all labels were highlighted on the calendar.
- We improved the validation to do not allow an invalid date as initial value in case of single date selection and range selection.
- We fixed an issue where the full custom rendering of the labels was not working correctly.
- We fixed the “more” label, which was not working in Angular with
- We fixed the styling of the event count labels.
- We fixed the touch drag on single day events.
- We improved the validation to do not allow an invalid date as initial selected date.
- We fixed the
daysproperty for the schedule view to be able to hide the scheduler day header.
For release notes please visit our release history.
PS. If you’re coming from v4: We have composed an upgrade guide for moving from Mobiscroll 4 to Mobiscroll 5.