We released a new version:
We fixed a number of issues realted to ionInputs in Ionic for React, an infinite loop caused by the resizing of the inline calendar, ghost clicks in iOS UIWebView and the auto-theme feature for iPadOS 13.
- We fixed an issue, where the responsive setting caused an infinite loop in inline mode, if the calendar did not fill the full width of the window. (#472)
- We fixed the margin of the selected colors inside the color input in case of multiple selection for Mobiscroll and Material themes.
- We fixed a bug that prevented the initially set value to show on the Radio and Segmented components, when using the Reactive Forms in Angular. The problem occured when the Radio and Segmented items were rendered dynamically.
- We fixed an animation bug which occured when closing the mbsc-collapsible.
- We fixed an issue with IonInputs in react, that required a second tap to open the Mobiscroll components on iOS devices.
- We fixed the
readonlysetting in the type definitions of Angular and React components.
- We fixed the auto theme to work on iPadOS 13 because the default UA string was changed with a recent version.
- Added missing type definitions for the React Router setup function.
- We fixed the popup disappearing issue present in iOS 12.4 UIWebView.
- We set a more suitable default width to avoid displaying
...on the scroll wheels.