We fixed various bugs, improved readability and contrast in some places and added support to commonly used HTML attributes that are passed through to the native input. We also added styling support for file inputs.
- We added support for commonly used HTML attributes for the
mbsc-inputcomponent. The following attributes are supported and passed through to the native input:
- Added support for input
type="file". File inputs will be consistently styled with other form elements.
- Made the color of the stepper, snackbar text lighter to improve contrast for certain themes.
- We fixed the background color for the segmented component in pressed state within the iOS theme.
- We fixed a bug where the segmented components items appeared incorrectly in Angular when Bootstrap was also loaded.
- Stacked label position was fixed in case of outline inputs with Mobiscroll theme.
- Fixed a bug with the hierarchical listview. Destroy resulted in an error if the listview was displaying a sublevel.
- We fixed the
maxsettings to be rounded accordingly to the
- We fixed a bug that prevented inline event handlers to fire in Mobiscroll for Angular.
- Fixed the range color that was rendered incorrectly within custom material themes.
- Fixed flex layout in IE10 and IE11.
- Fixed floating and stacked label styling in Mobiscroll for React.