So iOS 12.2 came along and a new bug showed its face. All of a sudden Mobiscroll form fields became un-editable when loaded in WkWebView . This was caused by how we previously handled the tap-delay (300ms) in older browsers and had to accommodate this change.
WkWebView is the default webview in Ionic 3 and 4. So this is a major problem for Ionic 3/4 and Cordova apps where Mobiscroll Forms are being used.
If you are using Ionic 3/4 or building Cordova apps, it is highly recommended to upgrade to version 4.6.3.
- Values before min and after max values were not always shown with disabled styling.
- Pass the event object as well to the
- Don’t display “all day” for multi-day events on the first and last days, unless
allDayproperty is explicitly set. (#464)
- Added the
mobiscroll.notification.dismiss()function which will close the active toast or snackbar message.
- Remove uneccesary shadow from toast and snackbar messages (Material theme).
- Remove background from form group title and button gruoups inside popup (iOS theme).
- Remove max-width from the stacked and floating labels (iOS theme).
- Button shadow was cut off inside button groups (Material theme).
- Input editing did not work on iOS 12.2, inside WkWebView.
mobiscroll.platformwas missing from typescript definitions.
- Typescript definition fix for
widthsetting, which can be array as well, not just number.