Bug fixes and small improvements
We added support for using picker controls on
IonInput in Ionic React.
We optimized our resize observer to run outside of Angular, allowing the app to stabilize.
We added the new
showOverlay setting which allows hiding the overlay for modal controls, without using custom css styling.
- Double border styling fix inside the event popover listing, for the iOS theme.
- We made it possible to display pickers and popups without overlay, using the
- Inline scrollers did not work correctly in MS Edge/IE, causing the whole page to scroll.
- React components can be used with
IonInputin Ionic 4 React.
- Run the resize observer outside of the Angular zone.
- We disabled touchpad scroll for calendar views by default (can be enabled using the
- Badge styling fixed for text-only navigation control.