A much requested fix arrives, which allows opening picker controls from a popup, without the popup being closed.
We improved the styling of inputs which were auto-filled by the browser. Also, in Chrome, the floating labels did not always notice that the browser auto-filled the text field, so they appeared wrongly over the value.
Nested collapsible controls were not working correctly - toggling the parent collapsible also toggled all collapsible containers inside.
See the complete list of changes below:
- Calendar tab styling fixes in inline mode, inside Mobiscroll Page.
changeTabmethod should not hide the calendar if tabs are not present.
- Don’t focus invalid dates when clicked.
- Nested collapsible elements didn’t work correctly inside collapsible cards - child collapsibles were also toggled with the parent collapsible.
- Event list styling fixes inside the event popover.
- Selected day was not updated when only event list was displayed. Needed, when views are changed dynamically.
- Allow additional css classes to use on the
- Nested collapsible elements didn’t work correctly - child collapsibles were also toggled with the parent collapsible.
- ENTER key should close the prompt notification when the input is focused.
- Remove high z-index from inline picker controls.
touch-action: nonestyling from html / body elements in case of modal popups to prevent forced reflow on document - the styling was moved inside the modal markup.
- Ghost click fix for UIWebView on iOS - hierarchical listview navigated 2 levels at once because of the ghost click.
- Floating labels did not render correctly on autofill fields.
- Autofill input field styling was improved.
- For Checkbox, Radio, Switch, Stepper, Progress, Slider and Rating components
labelStyleprops was not handled correctly in React.
- RTL mode scroll to center worked incorrectly on iOS Safari.
NavItems can be used with inline conditions without throwing an error.
- Switching from hamburger navigation to tab or bottom navigation using the
responsivesetting did not work.
- Update badges on
refreshmethod call as well.
- Muted button styling changed from color to opacity.
- Components can be opened from a popup without the popup being closed.
defaultValue: nulldid not work correctly, today’s date was selected for start and end dates.
- Error was thrown if any of the values contained the
- Variable level treelist was not working correctly when the treelist was used with data (not generated from markup).