How to show only 3 day in a week in mobile view

I’m using the calendar view in desktop to show “slot availabilities” for a booking system and it work great.

calendar: { type: 'week' },

The problem is in mobile were i would like the “exact same view” but with less day to show (because of mobile width) only 3 days instead of a complete week (7 days)…

something like this

How can i split the week in days… ?

Hi @Emmanuel :wave:

At the moment this is not possible to define the size of the Event Calendar, which means that’s not possible to set for example to show only 3 days in case of mobile view.

While it is not supported at the moment, I would be more than happy to pass this on to the product team and add your voice to it. Feel free to share additional information that helps me describe the use-case in detail.

Hello @Emmanuel :wave:

I’m back with an alternative solution that came to my mind.

So, with the Scheduler and Timeline view, it’s possible to show a few days/ custom time period:

This means, if these views are fitting into your environment, it can be achieved something similar to what you described. With the responsive option you can define to show the calendar: { type: 'week' } view and in case of the mobile view to show something like schedule: { type: 'day', size: 3 }.

Hey, thank you !
I tried your idea, and at first it didn’t worked at all, but after upgrading to the latest version, it works ! Nice !

Do you think it’s possible to change the days “swiping” the scheduler (like in calendar view) ?

I will see if this solution keep the client happy… :slight_smile:

Hi @Emmanuel :wave:

Perfect, happy to hear that helped :wink:

Regarding the navigation related question: at the moment the navigation with swipe it’s not supported in the case of Scheduler. While it is not supported at the moment, I would be more than happy to pass this on to the product team and add your voice to it. When we have any news about this feature, I’ll let you know.

1 Like