How do I prevent toast from taking away focus?

How do I prevent the toast message from taking focus away from the current input? I’m doing an auto-save onchange of an input and toasting a “Saved” message, but if the user clicks onto the next input (triggering the onchange) then that input they clicked on immediately loses focus because of the toast.

Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

Also, where is the documentation for toast? Cause I’d also like to change it to the top of the screen rather than the bottom.

Hello @Vincent_Wansink

Here you can find the documentation for toast: https://docs.mobiscroll.com/jquery/notifications (Notifications - Toast section)
Also with display: 'top' setting you can change the positioning of the dialog.

Thanks for that link. I actually prefer the look of the snackbar option but I notice it doesn’t go full screen on bigger screens, like tablets. Is there a way to make it full width?

You can make it full width with custom CSS, if you want to get it full screen on a bigger screen.
May I ask why would you like to display the snackbar in full screen?
I’m asking because, as we know the native snack bars doesn’t shown full screen in a bigger screens.

I think it would look better if it was full width. I don’t know why the native snack bars don’t do it. I think it looks incomplete and awkward.

Sure, I understand @Vincent_Wansink :grinning:
So as I mentioned before, you can achieve this with custom CSS.