Hide/Edit time hover on table on timeline view

Hey guys! i’m looking to remove that blue time hover throughout the table, or maybe show an icon instead (like a circle)
thanks!

Screenshot 2024-06-11 at 2.52.14 PM

Hi @Alex_M :wave:

The cursor time indicator is shown when the dragToCreate option is enabled and there is a time resolution in the view.

Hey!

Thanks for the answer - I currently have dragToCreate off (but i will probably need to use it afterwards) and no resolution and the cursor still shows. I think the cursor is ok but on hover the current time hovered shows up and that’s what I want to get rid of and can’t inspect the css classes for those.

I was wondering how do i handle that
@Zsombor

By the cursor time indicator, I was referring to - on hover the current time hovered shows up.

Besides that, you mentioned that you don’t have a time resolution however, based on the screenshot that you shared you are using the time resolution so it won’t be enough to disable the dragToCreate option.

I disabled both the resolution and dragToCreate and it still shows up :smiley:

Could you share a screenshot of your current view? - and the exact view config that you are using?

yes of course.

Thanks for sharing @Alex_M. As I see, on daily view you are still using the time resolution.

i don’t understand. it’s commented out? i just want to hide the time that shows up on hover

The daily view still uses the time resolution, it doesn’t only depend on resolutionHorizontal. But you can solve that by enabling the eventList option as you did in the week view.

thanks a lot! this works