Grouped Resources to show number of events on each day

Hi,

I’m currently using the event calendar in timeline view, and I’m grouping my resources by a team name. Each team has around 5 people in it, and when the timeline loads I have all my resources initially collapsed.

However while they are collapsed, its hard to know which group of people have events during that week view. One has to manually expand each team to find out if there are events.

Is it possible to have a count on each day of the week showing how many events (if any) exist on that day without having to expand the group? (example below)

Thank you,
Seb

Hi @Sebastien_Pedley :wave:

At the moment, we don’t have a built in feature for showing the number of events for each time slot.

While it is not supported, I would be more than happy to pass this on to the product team and add your voice to it. Feel free to share additional information that helps me describe the use-case in detail.

Besides that, a custom solution might be to go through your events and process the data broken down into parent elements and hours, and then display this information with the title and background properties of the colors option for the given time in the parent element.