Event Calendar scrollable property for month view not working

Hello!

I’m having some trouble with the performance of the Event Calendar. Hope someone can give me some advice.

We bought the component license for the Event Calendar version: mobiscroll-angular-4.8.4.
To implement it in an Ionic 4 project.

I implemented as in this demo: https://demo.mobiscroll.com/angular/eventcalendar/switching-day-week-month-view# , with the switching views.

the problem:
Just in Chrome, The scrolling feature for the event list in the month view does not work as intended while in the week view does. And the following warnings appear in my console adding up every time I click on a day in the calendar:

[Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking <some> event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See <URL> zone-evergreen.js:1614 [Violation] 'load' handler took 706ms zone-evergreen.js:2648 [Violation] 'requestAnimationFrame' handler took 106ms [Violation] Forced reflow while executing JavaScript took 104ms [Violation] Forced reflow while executing JavaScript took 30ms zone-evergreen.js:2648 [Violation] 'requestAnimationFrame' handler took 105ms [Violation] Forced reflow while executing JavaScript took 105ms

While on firefox, everything seems to work fine, the warning in the console is the following:

Este sitio parece usar un efecto de posicionamiento vinculado al desplazamiento. Esto puede no funcionar bien con panorámica asíncrona; ¡vea https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Mozilla/Performance/ScrollLinkedEffects para más detalles y para unirse a la discusión sobre herramientas y características relacionadas!

What could go be wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Adding information to the issue, I discovered that while in Chrome the whole Calendar with the EventList is scrollable, in Firefox the Calendar is fixed and the scrolling just happen in the small area left below the calendar.

Welcome @laslorma to the Mobiscroll Forum!

The eventcalendar eventlist is only scrollable when there is “enough” space at the bottom of the calendar. Can you confirm that you tested with both Firefox and Chrome on the same screen size? If the screen size is the same, the eventcalendar should behave the same way.

About the performance issue: did you experience any performance degradation? If so, can you share some device specifics?

Thanks,
Zoli