Event calendar response time is very slow

I have downloaded production version of mobiscroll. After integrating into my app, it is responding very slow. When I click on a date it takes 3-4 secs to switch. I tried using plain bootstrap/mobiscroll theme, but no effect. The same src\lib package, when i put it new angular app, it works fine, in both the cases there are no events… just switching between dates takes 3secs.

I dont know whats wrong with my project, no errors in console. I am sharing the package.json

"@angular/animations": "^7.2.15",
    "@angular/cdk": "^7.3.7",
    "@angular/common": "~7.2.0",
    "@angular/compiler": "~7.2.0",
    "@angular/core": "~7.2.0",
    "@angular/forms": "~7.2.0",
    "@angular/http": "~7.2.0",
    "@angular/material": "^7.3.7",
    "@angular/platform-browser": "~7.2.0",
    "@angular/platform-browser-dynamic": "~7.2.0",
    "@angular/router": "~7.2.0",
    "@ng-select/ng-select": "^2.20.0",
    "@ngx-translate/core": "^11.0.1",
    "@ngx-translate/http-loader": "^4.0.0",
    "angular2-text-mask": "^9.0.0",
    "bootstrap": "^4.3.1",
    "core-js": "^2.5.4",
    "jquery": "^3.4.1",
    "ngx-bootstrap": "^4.1.1",
    "ngx-mask": "^8.0.5",
    "ngx-order-pipe": "^2.0.2",
    "rxjs": "^6.5.1",
    "rxjs-compat": "^6.5.3",
    "tslib": "^1.9.0",
    "zone.js": "~0.8.26"

Hi @Durai :wave:

Sorry to hear that!
I will need some more details about your usage to determine what is wrong.
Could you please share:

1. The Event Calendar initialization code.
  2. Is it slow in every platforms or just in certain places? I mean is this happening on desktop or mobile as well? Or just in special cases?

we are worried only about desktop.

this.eventSettings= {
      lang: 'en',         
      theme: 'mobiscroll',       
      view: {
          calendar: { type: 'month' }
      }
  };

<mbsc-eventcalendar [data]="myEvents" 
[options]="eventSettings">
</mbsc-eventcalendar>

just couple of events from array…

Thanks for the initialization code, I couldn’t see anything wrong in it which might indicate the slowness.

I tested the Event calendar with angular versions that you shared, but I wasn’t able to reproduce the slow responding problem.

Do you use any other lib or code which applies to the whole app and might interfere with the Event Calendar? I’m asking because as you mentioned the Calendar is working ok in a newly created Angular app, so the problem might come specifically from that app.

“bootstrap”: “^4.3.1”,
“ngx-bootstrap”: “^4.1.1”,
@angular/material”: “^7.3.7”

I have shared all that we use in package.json, I have listed few above. Are you aware of any other libraries that may impact performance…

We are not aware of any issue with the listed libraries. I also tested installing these libs but I couldn’t reproduce the slow responding problem so far.

If you could share a working example where this issue can be reproduced that could help me tracking down the problem faster.