Disable Sunday for Range check-in, but not check-out

Hi,

Is it possible to disable all Sundays for Range only for check-in, but not for check-out?

Thanks,
Bogdan

Hello @bogdan.talk :wave:

Sure, here you can find a similar example for this use case: Range Vacation property availability Example | Mobiscroll.

Are you sure that the limitation in this example is only for check-in?
It seems to me that it is also for check-out.

If you are sure, please tell me which part of the code refers to days not allowed for check-in, but allowed for check-out.

Thanks!

Hello @bogdan.talk,

It’s an example of how you can solve your requirement.

The implementation part is up to you :wink: - but, as you can see from the example, it’s achievable to have different validation for check-in and check-out.

I know how to do the validation, but that’s not what I want. I want Sundays not to be selected as the start date, to be inactive only for Checkin, like the days of the past.

There are days that cannot be selected in your example, but they are common for check-in and checkout. I need different rules for check-in compared to checkout.

Does your example help me to do this?
If so, please tell me in which part of the code in the example.

Thanks!

Yes, it should help since there is already implemented a specific (example for) validation.
I know it’s not the same as what you required but that’s why I mentioned that needs to be implemented from your side. With your custom validation, you will be able to invalidate Sundays for the check-in, but not for the check-out. The idea is to show the Sundays as invalid and when the start date (check-in) is selected then you need to update the Sundays and show them as valid for the check-out.

OK, I understand this: “The idea is to show the Sundays as invalid and when the start date (check-in) is selected then you need to update the Sundays and show them as valid for the check-out.”

Thanks,
Bogdan

Hello,

I made all Sundays invalid when checkin is chosen and I chose checkout on Sunday. When the Range reopens, the checkout is moved to Monday. If it doesn’t reopen, that’s fine, but we can’t rely on this.

Then I made all Sundays invalid when checkin is chosen, except the checkout Sunday (if the checkout is on a Sunday). I chose checkout on Sunday, closed and reopened the Range, and now this Sunday can be turned into checkin by clicking.
When submitting the form and re-initializing the Range, check-in is automatically moved to Monday, because Sunday is not allowed.

Both solutions are imperfect.
Can you recommend me a correct solution?

thanks,
Bogdan

Still no solution to this problem?

Hi @bogdan.talk,

Currenty we do not have a solution to set different invalids for start and end dates.
You can use two different datepickers or instead of using invalids, use a custom validation when setting the range value to indicate that the check-in cannot be on Sunday.

I’ve also created a feature request about this topic and added your voice to it.