Calendar view in Week/Day crashes when I change the Browsers Timezone using mobiscroll5.16.1

The Calendar Works fine by month, week or day. But when I change the Browsers Timezone and try to click on a date when I’m in week/day the page crashes. This doesn’t happen with Month.
I’m using 5.16.1 version.

The error is : mobiscroll.react.min.js:11776 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘allDay’)

Hi @Kolli_Harshitha :wave:

Mobiscroll 5.16.1 is a very old version, which was released on June 23, 2022.

So, I would recommend upgrading to the latest 5.31.2 version of Mobiscroll since we fixed a lot of stuff from then.

Let me know if this helps.

Yep it is an old version but upgrading the package might break things in our application which is being used by a lot of customers. We haven’t scheduled the update yet. Is there any fix other than package upgrade?

Thanks for getting back @Kolli_Harshitha :wink:

The upgrade would be the easiest solution since this should be a bug that was fixed in the later versions.

Regarding the upgrade: it shouldn’t break anything since it’s not a major version upgrade and it should improve the overall usage. But if anything happens, you are welcome to contact us anytime directly through the support channel.

Okay. Thanks for the replies, appreciate it👍

1 Like