Block off part of day in V5 event calendar?

I realize I can make entire days invalid using a recurring rules on the V5 event calendar, which is great, and I can also make part of a day invalid by passing in an object, but I’m wondering if it’s also possible to make a partial day invalid on a recurring basis.

So for example, if the business hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, then I can make the weekends invalid with a recurring rule, but I’d also like to block off the hours each weekday prior to 9:00 am and after 5:00 pm.

Aside from the obvious, another reason I’d like to do this is because when I load the calendar in a schedule/week view (schedule: { type: ‘week’,labels:true}) I’d like it to automatically scroll down to 9:00 am rather than start at 1:00 am, forcing the user to scroll down manually to see events for the day.

So I’ve described two issues here but I assume that if I can make the early morning hours invalid, then the calendar will automatically scroll to the first valid hour. Maybe that’s an incorrect assumption but if you could help me solve either of these two issues that would be great.

You can block out times as well using the invalid option, like in this example.
However this will not automatically scroll to the valid times.
We’re working on the feature to only display certain times, e.g. from 9:00am to 5:00pm, so there will be no need to block out the dates.

Great! Looking forward to the release of that feature. :+1: